Planned Preventative Maintenance was started by a Construction Supply Chain professional to create a company that clients can truly partner with
At PPM our service has been developed to support the Procurement and Facilities Manager responsible for buildings maintenance to more easily manage the complexities of buildings maintenance. Our service is not only to deliver works but to support you to be armed with knowledge, be able to phase requirements and not be burdened with data management or analysis, it is designed to let you focus on making decisions.
- All external works commissioned comes with a full exterior maintenance survey of your building
- All findings are estimated and time phased to allow for the creation of budgets and the opportunity of pro-active rather than reactive maintenance
- All reports and data is electronic and enables the development of complex data analysis to develop the correct picture of your properties
- We support by developing reports and supporting presentations that allow the facts to be demonstrated and discussions held
- We can maintain all reports, photographs, videos, presentations, data analysis and full audit information on your own protected web-area
DEDICATED CLIENT MANAGER
Each of our clients has a dedicated Projects Manager who oversees, directs and signs off all works for each client. This means that you have a dedicated repository of knowledge about your needs, your work and your sites. We can act as your eyes and ears across your portfolio or simply provide you with information when you require it. Each Projects Managers service is customised bespoke to your needs.
Our strategy is to achieve sustainable growth whilst delivering measurable return on investment by:
- Investing in our staff and their capabilities
- Building partnerships with our clients that makes us stand out from our competition
- Maintaining our strict financial management principles so that we are a financially stable option for our clients
- Ensuring the quality of works undertaken act as our reference for the future
HEALTH & SAFETY & THE ENVIRONMENT
PPM is constantly challenging the ways in which it works to continuously improve the safety in our working environments to all people that come in contact with our projects. From Safecontractor audits to site tool box talks, we are always looking at our delivery and challenging our working methods.
Using serving firemen as our H&S and workplace improvement auditors as well as our working at height advisors, PPM are pushing the boundaries of H&S improvement and are constantly able to adapt to any working environment ensuring that our work is safe for all.
Likewise, we are always striving to ensure that the works we undertake are carried out is a sustainable manner that recognises the environments that our projects are operating in together with the effects of the materials we buy and how we translate those materials onto our projects.